Müller Milch, Leppersdorf

恒峰娱乐官网首页

Facts – figures – data

Molkerei Alouis Müller GmbH & Co. KG was founded in 1896 as a small dairy by Ludwig Müller in Aretsried. After the dairy was carried on by the son starting in 1938, Theo Müller took over the management of the company in 1971 in the third generation, which only had four employees back then. By using numerous process and production innovations, the company rapidly developed into the first dairy in Germany with national distribution of fresh-milk products. In 1977 the annual sales were already 50 m. DM. In the 80’s, the company founded a series of subsidiaries and started expanding into the European markets. In 1992, the brand awareness of Müller surpassed the 90% mark. In the mid 90’s, Müller purchased a factory being constructed for Sachsenmilch in Leppersdorf which one year later counted among the largest and most modern dairies in Europe. Up to 1999, the company invested over 500 m. Euros in this site. In 2003, the Theo Müller GmbH & Co. KG corporate group was founded as the Holding of the Group. And with that, Müller advanced to being a global player.

 

更多信息请联系我们
电话:0571 85873698
邮箱:info@rs-china.cn
网址:http://www.eddsn.com

 工程案例
罗曼塞立格(Roman Seliger)配件有限公司 © 版权所有 Copyright 2012

产品目录